Legitimate stay at home jobs for moms
Are legitimate stay at home jobs for moms really available, or is it just scam?
No, they are not scams. Such jobs are available. In fact, there are more online job opportunities than ever for mothers wishing to work from home. Before we provide a long list of work from home opportunities, we would like to make a clear statement: Do not buy anything online without due diligence. There are plenty of advertisements all over the Internet claiming to sell an e-book containing make money online “insider” secrets. Truth be told, some might be legit, and contain helpful information. On the other hand, there are many others selling books or a CD with no useful information. They might send you something or let you download information after receiving your payment, but those will get you nowhere in regards to working from home.
Here is a list of work at home jobs that we highly recommend:
1. Being a nanny,
2. selling stuff on ebay – never thought you could make it a home based business? Think again and read up ebay success stories,
3. Managing web sites – if you visit the “web master forums”, you will find that there are some people who are looking to give the responsibility of managing their web sites to others – as you might expect, a little technical knowledge is certainly needed. Please look up ” webmaster forums” and scour the content to find if such an opportunity is available. Even if you do not find anything like that, ensure you visit the forums every now and then to see if any offers spring up. They certainly do, and we are sure you do not want to miss them,
4. Writing for blogs and web sites – If you have been looking for an online work at home job and wondering if they were all scams, this is one thing we will recommend for sure. There is HUGE opportunity for anybody who is a decent writer. When we say HUGE, we mean HUGE – not exaggeration at all. We have already written about where to look for such jobs here:http://helpforsinglemother.net/online-jobs-for-single-mothers-no-scams/
5. What about doing Surveys?
Not worth it. There are not many people who have made money off of it. You will only end up spending countless number of hours just to make a few bucks. It is just both inefficient and ineffective when it comes to making money online.
6. virtual assistant jobs – Definitely recommended! Google it and look for jobs that might suit you. The person who hires you will teach you what you need to do. Once you learn them, you are required to do it yourself and could get paid weekly, monthly, or however you want it.
7. A “chacha” guide:
Chacha is a website that has gained a lot of popularity recently. You can find a work from home opportunity in Chacha and get paid a few hundred dollars, provided you get accepted into their program and work to their satisfaction.
So, how does “Chacha” work?
1. Someone sends a question in their mind to chacha.com; 2. Chacha in turn sends the question to one of its “workers”; 3. the worker researches or uses his own expertise to answer the question; 4. the worker gets paid an amount for the same.
That sounds easy, right? The whole idea might even sound very simple and make you wonder if it is real. But rest assured that it is REAL – in fact, as of this writing, more than 1,00,000 people are already working as guides for this site. Head to the official site to learn more – link
8. Opening your own web site:
Now, this might require some technical knowledge and most importantly, there is just so much to learn that it might overwhelm you. So, instead of starting your own web site, the best thing you can do is register and start writing in the web site given below:
This is highly recommended by us! Those who want to start their own web site can start with this. If you regularly write, or better yet, write everyday, you can soon start making a decent monthly income. Of course, we do not mean a full-time income, but it would help. Read some success stories here to get some inspiration:
9.Transcription jobs: Do you have a good command of the English Language and have the ability to write a clear, accurate report from a recorded audio file you are sent. If yes, look for transcription jobs.
10. Translation jobs: Just as in the case of transcription jobs, the demand for people having skills in translation is also growing each year.
11. A “Liveperson” expert:
Do you think you are an expert on something? If yes, offer expert advice by means of the website mentioned below and get paid by the hour:
Tip: Even if you feel you are not an expert, you can try your hand at bringing new clients to the site and get paid as an affiliate. Affiliates can get paid up to 100 dollars per paying client they bring in. More details in their affiliate page here:http://www.liveperson.com/lp/affiliates/
12. Become a member of Yahoo contributor network:
You can publish articles at the Yahoo network of web sites and get paid upfront. Besides the upfront payments, performance based bonuses are also available. Now the question in some of the readers’ minds will be if getting a full time income is really possible through this method. The truth is many do make use of this network, and some manage to make at least a sizable passive income.
If you are interested in writing articles and making passive income, check out these other web sites:
constant-content.com: A place where you can submit articles you have already written. If someone buys your article, you will get paid after constant-content takes a small portion off of it. Do people really buy articles from this site? Of course, yes. In fact, there are authors making several hundred dollars every month through selling articles in this platform. Have a look at the top article writers to see what we are talking about – link
textbroker.com: Another site where you can find work from home writing opportunities. Plenty of webmasters make use of this site for their article needs. If you are an avid writer committed to serving the best interest of your clients, it is high time you joined textbroker.
13. Set up online shop to sell handmade items and vintage items:
Etsy is a brilliant way for moms who like to make beautiful handmade items to sell to the buyers out there. You set up a shop on Etsy – which is really very easy to do – create the item at home, list it on the site after paying a small fee and wait for the buyers.
14. Write for examiner.com about your favorite topics:
You need to fill out a brief application form in order to get accepted into their writing program. Along with personal information filled in the application, a writing sample also needs to be submitted so that they can check your writing and presentation skills. Get started with the application today:
15. Make money using your graphic designing skills at 99designs.com
This might not be for everyone. But for those who have dabbled in graphic designing, or better yet, have mastered it, 99designs.com is a perfect opportunity to work from home. We suggest that you go to the site and see what it is all about.
16. Work for Google! – well, not really:
Yes, you read that right. You can work on making Google search engine better by rating their search results. And most importantly, get paid for doing the same. Note that Google does not hire independent contractors directly but rather makes use of several companies to make it a reality. To tell you the truth, this job opportunity is not known by many in the outside world. Not a lot of information is made public or prominent as to how a person desiring to work for bettering Google search results can go about. But from research we have done, here is a page that could help – link. It is up to you now to dig up more information about this and land the work from home opportunity. Get deeper into which particular companies hire(read: Lionbridge, Leapforce and Butler Hill) for Google and how the process works. A few minutes of research is certainly needed to wrap your head around what is needed out of you at this particular job. As this job offer seems to have been available for around a decade, we can only assure you that this will be around for many more years to come – there will always be room for improvement in regard to the Google search results. And that would mean humans will certainly be required to rate those results to assist with quality improvement.